Prospective authors are invited to submit the papers before the deadline and in accordance with the paper submission guidelines. Each paper submitted to the conference must be a novel and unpublished research work, not submitted/under consideration for publication elsewhere. After receiving each submission, the papers will be peer reviewed and the committee usually makes a decision within two weeks. All papers must be written and submitted in English.
- The preferred length of full paper should be between 12-15 pages, everything included.
- The paper should be formatted according to the Springer template.
- The Papers submitted to the conference will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to their acceptance by the review committee.
- You can submit Full Paper by sending it on email@example.com. The submission will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
- Final updated paper should be submitted for publication before the deadline provided in the conference homepage.
- It is the author's duty to ensure that all references and citations are valid and that the contribution contains no content that infringes copyright is defamatory, obscene, or otherwise illegal or litigious.
- Permission Request Form/Copyright in the article will remain jointly with the owner of the copyright and publisher. By submitting an article to the conference, the owner of the copyright grants the publisher with a license to publish the article.
- The publisher will have the right to modify the work for the first edition and any subsequent revisions, provided that the text's meaning is not significantly altered.
Click Here to Download Sample Springer Paper Format (Ms-Word)
Click Here to Download Sample Springer Paper Format (LaTex)
Click Here to Download Permission Request form
Click Here to Download the Publishing Agreement